on Nov 14, 2018 in Examination
Students of B.A., B. Sc. (Honours and General) Semester I are hereby informed that the schedule for the ensuing Internal Assessment Examination 2018 has been published. Students are requested to check the schedule directly from the college notice board or the college website and no other source. They are to appear for their examinations on scheduled dates and enter...Read More
on Jan 19, 2018 in Examination
View NoticeRead More
- Teaching staff dedicated to apply knowledge for academic excellence and integrity.
- Extensive use of Technology / Teaching Aids in classrooms.
- Non teaching staff in active cooperation to fulfil the commitments at the right time.
- Library functioning as a resource centre coordinating the intellectual demands of the organization.
- Strong N.S.S students unit signifying a college in symbiosis with the community.
Expansion, access, quality and performance are four pillars of college education leading to social empowerment and nation building.