- Scope of the college to collaborate with training institutes and neighbouring colleges for imparting training and supplementing the need for better library, laboratory and teaching is utilized as and when available.
- As the science stream is at the growing stage, any time gap between the creation of laboratory infrastructure and immediate demand of the students is overcome by taking necessary help from the neighbouring
- A MOU has been signed with IIJT, a computer training institute for introducing certificate course, diploma course and advance diploma course in “Computer Hardware and Networking”.
- There have been understanding with WIPROW and TCS for students’ placement and they have conducted campus interview as recruitment drive and campus training as part of their corporate social responsibility occasionally.
- There is need and scope for review of the impact of understanding, collaboration and the MOU that has been signed.