- Subject wise merit list with schedule of admission in Phase-I is published on the college notice board and website.
- Admission in Phase-I will be conducted from 30.06.2014 (Monday) to 05.07.2014 (Saturday) as per the schedule mentioned in the merit list.
- Admission will be granted strictly in order of merit and according to notified date and time.
- Admission in Phase-II will commence on and from 08.07.2014 (Tuesday) to fill-up the vacant seats (if any after Phase-I).
- Subject-wise vacant seats and list of eligible applicants to be admitted (in order of merit) during Phase-II will be notified once the last date in Phase-I for a particular subject is over. Applicants are to follow the notice accordingly.
- Original documents to be produced and attested copies to be submitted:-
- H.S. Mark-sheet- Original + 1 (one) Attested copy + 1(one) unattested copy
- Madhyamik Admit Card – Original + 1(one) attested copy
- Reservation/ Caste Certificate – Original + 1 (one) Attested copy + 1(one) unattested copy (if applicable)
- Recent good quality coloured photograph :– Passport size – 2 nos. b) Stamp size – 3nos.
- Do not forget to fill-up the C.U. registration Form at the time of admission and also
Fill-up the slip for college identity card.
- For amount of Fees and mode of payment please see the notice board on 27th June, 2014 (Friday).