The missions of the college are all those plans, programs and actions that are considered necessary to translate its vision into reality. The mission statements of the college are:-
- To strike a balance between quality and quantity on demographic considerations.
- To upgrade the college into a three shift comprehensive co-educational institute of higher education with the introduction of different subjects under science, arts and commerce streams.
- To maintain focus on commerce education for reasons of legacy.
- To complete the construction of four storied college building on its own land within the main city limit.
- To establish close contact between the students and the teachers through quality teaching-learning process.
Encouraging students to perform better at the examinations.
- To make the students better equipped to serve their own purpose, purposes of their family, locality, state and the country as a whole.
- To contribute to a better and higher form of society with adequate knowledge based student community.
- To implant core values, inculcate the sense of nationalism and nation building.
- To integrate the college motto – “Knowledge is Power- Unity is Strength” to the institutional strategy to make the country powerful with sufficient knowledge base and securing integrity & development of the country with the strength of unity.