|We are a department of Economics within the College of Arts and Sciences. We offer degree programs at Bachelor's level.
Our department strives to:
- Provide a current, comprehensive, and collaborative student-centered learning environment for Economics and professional values associated with the discipline
- Advance a client-centered environment that addresses the computing needs of students, the profession, and community at large
- Prepare students for professional careers or advanced studies in Mathematics
- Pursue opportunities for faculty and students to contribute to interdisciplinary efforts
- Promote the discovery, dissemination and application of computing knowledge
- Foster personal and professional growth for all students and faculty.
|The Department of Economics (Gen) will continue to be the department of choice for students seeking high-quality graduate degree programs in Economics. The Department will be recognized across the nation and the global community for education that produces diverse & versatile professionals. Graduates from our department will be able to -
- Conceptualize, analyze, design, implement, and evaluate a computerized solution to a real life problem using appropriate tools;
- Work effectively as a team member;
- Enter a professional mathematics position or enter an appropriate graduate program;
- Communicate effectively through speaking, writing, and the use of presentation tools;
- Adapt to technological changes and innovations in the discipline;
- Be aware of ethical and societal concerns relating to mathematics in society and to be able to apply this knowledge in the conduct of their careers.
||Prof.Jayed Ali Laskar
Economica can be taken as General Subject with other arts subjects.
Presently student can access Google Classroom Study Material with various doc, pdf, ppt & youtube/video link.
Further update reflect here.