on Dec 5, 2018 in Tender
Tender for Civil workRead More
on Feb 21, 2017 in Tender
Sealed quotations are invited from reputed concerns to purchase and installation of equipments as specified in Memo No. 180-Edn (CG)/EH/CG/4C–47/2013, dated – 14/09/2016 for setting up ‘Virtual Class Room’ within 4 pm of 28/02/2017. Quotation Forms will be supplied from the college office. Principal (M – 9433203084).Read More
- Teaching staff dedicated to apply knowledge for academic excellence and integrity.
- Extensive use of Technology / Teaching Aids in classrooms.
- Non teaching staff in active cooperation to fulfil the commitments at the right time.
- Library functioning as a resource centre coordinating the intellectual demands of the organization.
- Strong N.S.S students unit signifying a college in symbiosis with the community.
Expansion, access, quality and performance are four pillars of college education leading to social empowerment and nation building.