Attendance in the Class as per university rules is mandatory. If a student is found absent from the class continuously for 1 month without prior permission, his/her name is struck off the rolls without any intimation.
In addition to performance in the examination, percentage of attendance in the class is a criteria for promotion to next higher class or at the time of sending up for final examination.
Students should not loiter or indulge in any noisy or disorderly conduct any where in the College premises. During teaching hours, nobody is allowed to come-in or go out without valid reason.
If any period goes off, students are advised to avail the facility of reading room attached to the library or consult their academic problems with the available teachers or visit the common room or stay at the class room. In any case they must not disturb the other classes or the office in any way.
- Silence must be maintained in the library.
- Bags and belongings must be kept at the property counter before entering the library.
- You must wait for your turn at the issue-return counter.
- No loitering is allowed in the library.
- Use of mobile phones is prohibited.
- Never misplace a book in the shelf.
- Searching for books must not spoil the sequence.
- NEVER PUT A TICK MARK OR UNDERLINE ON ANY PAGE OF THE BOOK ISSUED FROM THE LIBRARY.
- Take care of your library cards.
- NEVER TEAR A PAGE FROM THE BOOK ISSUED FROM THE LIBRARY.
- KEEP IN POLYTHENE BAGS TO AVOID WATER AND OIL SPOIL THE BOOKS.
- CARE MUST BE TAKEN SO THAT THE BOOK IS NOT LOST.
- You are allowed to use your gadgets like laptop or smart phone for study at your library.No commercial sites are to be accessed within the library.
- If you are in need to enter with your book,you must report it to your librarian.
- Rare books are not issued.
- Fine:A fine of Rs.5/- will be charged for issue of duplicate card.For late return of book a fine will be imposed at the rate of 50paise per day .
- If any book issued is lost or mutilated,then matter should be immediately intimated to the Librarian and the borrower shall have to replace the book,if available.If not the present price of the book has to be paid.
- Each and every student shell have to take the clearance certificate from the library at the time of submission of fees for(part-III)University Exam.and in case of taking transfer