All students of the college are members of the Union. The Union arranges for the social services and relief work as well as for rendering financial and others help to the poor and deserving students of the college.
There is a Constituiotion of the students’ Union which regulates the activities of the Union including election and formation of the Executive Committee of the Union.
President:Sourav Sen Gupta
General Secretary(G.S):Rajesh Mondal
Discipline and Grievance Redressal
- Smoking,Pan-masala etc. are not allowed inside the college.All categories of staff-members and students population are to follow this seriousaly.Smoking in public place is nulawful
- Shouting,damaging college furniture,writing on the building walls,postering and making the premises dirty in any way are prohibites
- Use of mobile phone in the class room,office,library etc.is disallowed.
- Attendance as per C.U rules is mandatory.Name of the student will be automatically struck off the roll if he/she is absent from the class continuously over a long period.
- Sitting at the entrance/gate or on the stairs is prohibited.
- Only clean and descent dresses are allowed for all concerned.
- Complaint for any grievances is to be addressed to the convenor,Redressal Cell.
|President||Sourav Sen Gupta|
|General Secretary||Rajesh Mondal|
|Asst.General Secretary||Bitan Singha|
|Cultural Secretary||Robiul Mollick|
|Game Secretary||Bivek Ghata|
|Indoor Game Incharge||Satyajit Biswas|
|Asst.Indoor Game Incharge||Pralay Purkait|
|Outdoor Game Incharge||Rupayan Das|
|Asst.Outdoor Game Incharge||Jyotirmoy Halder|
|Boys Common Room Incharge||Akash Sahoo|
|Asst.Common Room Incharge||
|Aid Fund Secretary||Souradip Kundu|
|Asst.Aid Fund Secretary||Smita Chakraborty|
|Library Secretary||Anish Bhattacharjee|
|Asst.Library Secretary||Sounak Mukherjee|
|Ladies Common Room Incharge||Piya Banik