Students Union Activity
All students of the college are members of the Union. The Union arranges for the social services and relief work as well as for rendering financial and other help to the poor and deserving students of the college.
There is a Constitution of the students’ Union that regulates the activities of the Union including election and formation of the Executive Committee of the Union.
Discipline and Grievance Redressal
- Smoking, Pan-masala, etc. are not allowed inside the college. All categories of staff members and students population are to follow this seriously. Smoking in public places is unlawful
- Shouting, damaging college furniture, writing on the building walls, postering, and making the premises dirty in any way are prohibited
- The use of mobile phones in the classroom, office, library, etc. is disallowed.
- Attendance as per C.U rules is mandatory. The name of the student will be automatically struck off the roll if he/she is absent from the class continuously over a long period.
- Sitting at the entrance/gate or on the stairs is prohibited.
- Only clean and decent dresses are allowed for all concerned.
- Complaint about any grievances is to be addressed to the convener, Redressal Cell.