- “Artificial Intelligence in Library and Information Science” Calcutta University Journal of Library and Information Science.VolVII and VIII,2006. ISSN 0973-5771.
- “Public Libraries and Science Awareness” SRELS Journal Of Information Mannagement,Vol.45.No.3,Dec2008.Paper AL.P331-338.Sarada Ranganathan Endowment for Library Science,Bangalore,Co-authored by Swapna Banerjee,Senior Lecturer,Department of Library and Information Science,University of Calcutta. ISSN 0972-2467
- “Extension,Excellence and Inclusion-The Three Challenges of education System.Published online in the website of National Knowledge Commission,2009.
- “Thinking beyond chalk and talk method of teaching and learning for LIS education”.Calcutta University Journal of Library and Information Science special publication .LIS-Edu-Vision-2010/DLIS/CU/KOLKATA.pp276—280.ISSN 0973-5771
- “Recycled or Recyclable Paper:A concern for LIS professionals in preservation of paper based resources” Technical Paper presentation,National Seminar on Challenges in Library Management System(CLMS 2012),February 24-25,2012.Organised y Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science,Jadavpur ,Kolkata.ISBN:978-81-923191-0-0
- “Trends of Implementation of Paper Standards Towards Paper Preservation:A Librarians Point of View.”SRELS Journal Of Information Mannagement,Vol.49.No.5,Oct-2012.Paper AV.p463-476.Sarada Ranganathan Endowment for Library Science,Bangalore,Co-authored by Swapna Banerjee,Associate Professor,Department of Library and Information Science,University of Calcutta.ISSN 0972-2467.
- “Properties of pulp and paper:The significant determinants of longevity of paper based resources of college libraries”,2012.ISBN 976-81-927032-0-6
- “Gronthagar-O-Gronthagarik.Unit-V gronthagare computer porisheba,2013.World press,Kolkata.ISBN 978-93-82985-00-6
|TRAININGS AND WORKSHOPS
- 2nd National Workshop on use of open source integrated library management software KOHA 3”.5th -9th October,2015,Organised by ISI,Library ,documentation and information science division,Kolkata.
- National seminar –cum-workshop on “How to prepare a library for ISO accreditation”.29Th -30th March 2012,Organised by ISI,Library,Kolkata.
- UGC Sponsored “Short term course and and awareness programme on positive discrimination”.12th May 2011,Short term course on first aid conducted by St.John’s ambulance and awareness programme on positive discrimination organized by equal opportunity centre,Sir Gurudas Mahavidyalaya
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “e-resource management in academic libraries” and INFLIBNET-NLIST awareness programme.26th -27th November 2010,in collaboration with All Bengal Principals council at Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College,Kolkata.
- UGC SPONSORED National Workshop for colleges on INFLIBNET and use of digital libraries and e-resources,19th November,2010,Organized by Ramkrishna Mission Residential College(Autonomous) in collaboration with Sonarpur Mahavidyalaya.